Please see the Notice of Motion for the CSEE Annual General Meeting. Our Standing Rules require a 20 day period to notify the membership of any proposed changes.
Registration is now open for the Canadian Society for Ecology & Evolution Meeting – 2018 that will take place in Guelph, ON from July 18 to July 21, 2018. Click here to register.
Updates and information on the CSEE Meeting – 2018 is best obtained from our Twitter site (https://twitter.com/csee2018?
22nd Evolutionary Biology Meeting, Marseilles, France
Dates: 25-28 September 2018
Location: CANOPE – Centre Régional de Documentation Pédagogique (CRDP)31, Boulevard d’Athenes 13001, Marseille, FRANCE
* Evolutionary biology concepts / mathematical modeling;
* Biodiversity and Systematics;
* Comparative genomics and post-genomics (at all taxonomic levels);
* Functional phylogeny;
* Environment and biological evolution;
* Origin of life and exobiology;
* Non-adaptive versus adaptive evolution;
* The “minor” phyla: their usefulness in evolutionary biology knowledge;
* Convergent evolution
* Evolution of complex traits (Evo-Devo)
Early Registration (October 2017 – January 2018)
Academics and others…..260 euros
Registration (February – June 2018)
Academics and others…..380 euros
Late Registration (July – September 2018)
Academics and others…..480 euros
Registration fees include coffee breaks, lunches (25th-28th September), 25th and 27th dinners, 26th cocktail and social events during the week-end. Please see Social Events for more information about the week-end.
CSEE 2018 will be in Guelph from July 18-21. The theme for the 2018 meeting is: Fundamentals in Ecology and Evolution: Now and Into the Future.
Find more information about the meeting here!